Sweet gourmet deco basket
You still haven't ordered your Peneira pack? This year they come with more products than ever! This is the delicious sweet version that includes the following products:
- Mirabeles in syrup, 400 gr. from Cousas da Bisavoa, an artisan workshop in O Rosal, in Baixo Miño (border between Portugal and Galicia) where this delicious canned mirabeis is made, a very special variety of plum and golden treasure from the Galician countryside.
- Bolachas de Alfarroba, 1 dozen. Artisan carob biscuits made by the artisan workshop Faragullas, in the Ourense village of Vilar de Santos (Galicia), based on ecological flours and following ancestral recipes.
- Paniagua Toasted Liquor, 20 cl. This liquor is made using a centuries-old traditional recipe to achieve soft caramel aromas and a characteristic flavor. Paniagua liquors and marcs are born in Carballiño, Ourense. They are the best fruit of several generations dedicated to the elaboration of authentic and loving liqueurs.
- Mustard colored stoneware glass. Casa Atlântica design made by hand on a potter's wheel with high temperature stoneware, which provides great resistance.
- Ceramic swallow. Enameled in yellow or white to choose, made and painted by hand in a family workshop in the north of Portugal.
- Wooden pendent 25 cm. Traditional sieve formerly used to sift flour and that you can use as a bread basket or as a fruit bowl.
Pack covered with protective net.